The following Terms of Service governs your access to and use of all RazorTime services, including our various websites, email notifications, location services, payment services, applications, buttons and widgets, as well as and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Your access to and use of the RazorTime Services are granted under the condition that you accept of and comply with the Terms of this Terms of Service. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You are responsible for your use of the RazorTime Services. This includes, but is not limited to, any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display as a consequence of the use of the RazorTime service will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
You may use the RazorTime Services only after forming a binding contract with RazorTime and are not a person barred from receiving access to such services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services that RazorTime provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that the service provider provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, RazorTime may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. RazorTime also retains the right to create limits on useage and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The RazorTime Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising placed by RazorTime on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for RazorTime granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that RazorTime and any associated third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around the world to collect and develop educational content and either publish it under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility - You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility - You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior - You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm - You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions - you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice - the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.